Kalinchowk trek is located in the eastern hilly region of Nepal in Dolakha district. Kalinchowk trek is famous for Kalinchowk Bhagwati Temple which is located on the top of a hill at the altitude of 3842M. This temple belongs to goddess Bhagwati famous for the fulfillment of pilgrims pray & desire. Besides the pilgrimage, it offers a stunning view of Mt Gaurishankar, Jugal, and Annapurna & Everest. Another impressing factor of this trek is we can see many different people from different culture & caste living with harmony and multi-culture like Sherpa, Tamang & Brahmin, Chhetris can be seen during the journey. Rhododendron forest, birds & animals found in this region is another highlight. This region is located in Gaurishankar conservation area where two famous river Sunkoshi & Tamakoshi originates which later reaches river Koshi one of the largest rivers in Nepal. Taking a few hours hike from Kuri 3200 m Kalinchowk Bhagwati temple can be reached which is located at the top of a hill.
Kathmandu to dolakha
Arrival at Thamel, Kathmandu. Meet and greet the guest and board the bus towards Dhulikhel which is Located at Eastern rim of Kathmandu valley .Lunch at Khurkot and get refreshment in Khurkot. Then board the bus towards Charikot with sightseen of Charikot .Move the bus towards Kalinchowk, which is situated in Dolakha district and visit the Kurri Bazar, custom, lifestyle, art and archicture. O/N at Kalinchowk with campfire and music system.
Drive to kathmandu
Early morning visit the kalinchowk Temple by walk or cable car ..this temple belongs to goddess of bhagwati famous for pilgrimage .and sightseen of kalinchowk with view of Mt.Gaurishankar, jugal , Annapurna and Everest.Breakfast at kalinchowk. Board the bus towards dolakhabhimsen temple then after back to kathmandu
The Trip Cost Includes
- Pick-up or Drop-off service from and to Airport(in our own vehicle)
- Transportation to and from!!
- Food all along the trip(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and a cup of coffee or tea) and accommodations during the trip in hotels with family environment
- Transportation, food, accommodation and insurance of Guide during the trip
- First Aid Medical Kit(Your guide will carry the Medical Kit but we also advise to bring yourself for your own use, as far as possible)
- All the required permits and paperwork
The Trip Cost Excludes
- International Airfare
- Visa Charges
- Hotel Expenses(In Kathmandu, some packages do include hotel expenses)
- Your travel and medical insurance
- Personal Expenses such as shopping, bar bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry, titbits etc
- Food and accommodations in Kathmandu
- Services not mentioned or not promised by the agent/agency
- Emergency expenses such as expenses on chartered helicopter.
Please fill the Inquiry Form.
To customize/inquire the package, you can send us an email or call us;
Phone:+977-1-5178428 / 5178488